Idle Ponderings... Passing Fancies... Lessons Learnt... Second Thoughts... Bursts of Inspiration... Thoughts in Motion...

JAY IN TRANSLATION



A BACKDOOR PASS TO
tH3 DeVioUS aND DiaBOLicAL MiND oF
a SiMpLE CoPYWritER

MAKING WAVES... WITH EVERY WORD... WITH EVERY BREATH...

Posted By Unknown on/at Wednesday, April 22, 2009

So my course is over, my exams are over... Woohoo... Not quiet, I had this French paper I missed out on one of the previous semesters... I'm not so confident about my confrontation with this particular 'monstieur' from my past... A year is all it took to forget an entire language whole... Damn me and Damn the language... The exam was pretty much touch and go... I'm hoping its 'touch' and not 'go'...

Tough call, to figure out whether its 'touch' or 'go'... But I'm moving on, either way I'll deal with it... Sadly, the sad part would be if it's 'go', my parents will be disappointed... I can't bear that... My degree will have to wait until I get past the French debacle... Be that as it may, while I'm indeed slightly worried about the 'go' part, it doesn't throw a wrench in my plans for the future... I've got a job, I plan to work a year... The degree is not going to increase my pay... I'll still get my experience... And hopefully within a year I'll be a pro in French and ace the exam...

But that is if its 'go'.... If its 'touch' my parents will be happy, most probably my french would suck for all eternity... And I will be constantly doubting the fact whether or not I should do a PG immediately... The tipping point of course would be my parents happiness...

And you don't need to be a genius to figure out which matters in our country... Now all I need are the 'gods' and some 'luck' !!!

...

    Get Feed Share on Digg Share on StumbleUpon Share on Delicious
Posted in

0 comments: