Idle Ponderings... Passing Fancies... Lessons Learnt... Second Thoughts... Bursts of Inspiration... Thoughts in Motion...

JAY IN TRANSLATION



A BACKDOOR PASS TO
tH3 DeVioUS aND DiaBOLicAL MiND oF
a SiMpLE CoPYWritER

MAKING WAVES... WITH EVERY WORD... WITH EVERY BREATH...

Posted By Unknown on/at Monday, April 13, 2009

Occasionally, when I take a second look at my blog, I find myself laughing away into the silence... And laughing hard at that... Often when we have a string of thought to follow, words just seem to flow... Funny though, I often forget that my typing cannot keep up with my mind... And my words can't keep up with the oxford dictionary standards...

Anyways, readers if you do happen to find such hilarious mistakes; please... For the love of god let me know... Maybe, I can start up a blog stream called blogger bloopers, if it's hilarious enough...

...

    Get Feed Share on Digg Share on StumbleUpon Share on Delicious
Posted in

0 comments: