Idle Ponderings... Passing Fancies... Lessons Learnt... Second Thoughts... Bursts of Inspiration... Thoughts in Motion...

JAY IN TRANSLATION



A BACKDOOR PASS TO
tH3 DeVioUS aND DiaBOLicAL MiND oF
a SiMpLE CoPYWritER

MAKING WAVES... WITH EVERY WORD... WITH EVERY BREATH...

Posted By Unknown on/at Friday, April 10, 2009

And so with the Tata Nano all set to roll out... I too am busy running around for my little portion in motion... However, I'm not gunning for a Nano... With cobblers and the likes booking a Nano, one has to imagine how many Nano's will turn up on the roads... It will be like ants at a picnic... I'm not a conformist, so Nano is out of the question... I hope I won't have to eat my words some day...

Not that I have anything against the Nano... I did, a long time ago when I heard Tata's plan... Because of the traffic woes it may or may not create... But then again, its hard to be angry with a small car that carries more than 2 people, comes at roughly 1 lakh, gives you a great milage and guarantees a safer environment with it around... So salute to the Nano...

So coming back to my little portion of motion... I think the time is right to invest in a cycle... It beats traffic, beats petrol prices, gives a great mileage and gets you to the your destination... Of course, I see a future where a lot of drivers will curse my existence... With all the weaving in and out of traffic, it's bound to happen... But I'll be happy, I think....

    Get Feed Share on Digg Share on StumbleUpon Share on Delicious
Posted in

0 comments: