Idle Ponderings... Passing Fancies... Lessons Learnt... Second Thoughts... Bursts of Inspiration... Thoughts in Motion...

JAY IN TRANSLATION



A BACKDOOR PASS TO
tH3 DeVioUS aND DiaBOLicAL MiND oF
a SiMpLE CoPYWritER

MAKING WAVES... WITH EVERY WORD... WITH EVERY BREATH...

Posted By Unknown on/at Monday, November 10, 2008

I know I've been a darn right A** for not being regular... So sue me.... It's my blog... It's not like I write to please... It's just that its pleasing to write...

Scratch that I've hit a block... And I'm being lazy... I'm just taking it out on you... My apologies...

Although I'm working around a couple of things to put under my creative jurisdiction... I'll be up and around shortly... This time for real...

The thing is I've been getting idea's in flashes... The downside is they leave just as quickly as they come... I'm working on a solution...

Till then... God bless and good fortune be upon you....

...

    Get Feed Share on Digg Share on StumbleUpon Share on Delicious
Posted in

0 comments: