Idle Ponderings... Passing Fancies... Lessons Learnt... Second Thoughts... Bursts of Inspiration... Thoughts in Motion...

JAY IN TRANSLATION



A BACKDOOR PASS TO
tH3 DeVioUS aND DiaBOLicAL MiND oF
a SiMpLE CoPYWritER

MAKING WAVES... WITH EVERY WORD... WITH EVERY BREATH...

Posted By Unknown on/at Sunday, November 23, 2008


I constantly ask myself, what's in a blog?

Blogs these days, have become so diverse and so specialized that you could give all of them a job description... The critic, the public, the celebrity, the entrepreneur, the bureaucrat, the educator, the advocate and a gazillion more...

But then again most blogs boil down to being of a more personal sort... They are very slice of life like... With a little salt and pepper to help it along the way, of course... I'm not the most open person in the world, so my piece of pie is void of life... I meant void of my life... It's filled with perspective, doubts and rants about the world that blankets me... It's my way of glaring at the face of everything outside my personal life looking in... Be it politics, lunatics, fanatics, heretics whatever...

But aside from the face off with the world, there is a lot more to blogging... It's like a journey of self discovery... It really sets your mind in motion, drifting free from the physical plane we are lost to... And lost to contemplation...

Blogging is cyberspace meditation...

To what effect I don't know, maybe its just a labrynth of constant conflicts and solution... Maybe it's a dummy's guide to self enlightenment...

Whatever it maybe... Right now, all I know is I definitely get a kick out of it... And so I'll keep at it...

Until maybe, I become so fabulously wealthy that I can hire a team of ghost-writers to maintain my blog...

...

    Get Feed Share on Digg Share on StumbleUpon Share on Delicious
Posted in

0 comments: