Idle Ponderings... Passing Fancies... Lessons Learnt... Second Thoughts... Bursts of Inspiration... Thoughts in Motion...

JAY IN TRANSLATION



A BACKDOOR PASS TO
tH3 DeVioUS aND DiaBOLicAL MiND oF
a SiMpLE CoPYWritER

MAKING WAVES... WITH EVERY WORD... WITH EVERY BREATH...

Posted By Unknown on/at Tuesday, October 07, 2008


Forgive me for not making any introductions... Not because I believe them unnecessary... Because they're a waste of time, I don't put stock in them and I hate being discarded as prejudiced...

Since it would be cruel to leave you with no information at all, I'll leave you with crumbs... Male, early Twenties, Indian... Some of my padres think me, too much of a critic... I'm not one at heart, I just believe that bad can be good, good can be better, better can be great and so on... See, not a critic, just an optimist... I believe in peoples best, so sue me... Career wise, I'm an advertising person, through and through... As for the rest of me you can divine, off my blog...

This is the second time I'm starting this blog from scratch... My previous blog was too intense and far too divided in content for my liking... I constantly strive to improve... I can never be satisfied with my work... I work and rework and overwork my work when I'm driven...

About this blog... What can I say, its like painting my mind onto a canvas... Since blogs are free, my canvas would be priceless... I'll try not to be abstract about my business, rather I'd try to keep it real, sometimes surreal...

Most of the time I share that universal affliction that prevents me from blogging regularly... Everyone I know calls it laziness... I beg to differ, I call it the pursuit of happiness...

...

    Get Feed Share on Digg Share on StumbleUpon Share on Delicious
Posted in

0 comments: