Idle Ponderings... Passing Fancies... Lessons Learnt... Second Thoughts... Bursts of Inspiration... Thoughts in Motion...

JAY IN TRANSLATION



A BACKDOOR PASS TO
tH3 DeVioUS aND DiaBOLicAL MiND oF
a SiMpLE CoPYWritER

MAKING WAVES... WITH EVERY WORD... WITH EVERY BREATH...

Posted By Unknown on/at Saturday, October 10, 2009

As always it's been a while... Ola...

The creative juices has been doing rounds in the blender.... And the blender is been working nonstop for the past month... Supply shortage lead to a hang up on the blogging scene... If I could visually imagine my blog, it would look like an old shack with cobwebs, spiders and enough dust to choke a man with an asthma, a hundred times over... Achooo!!!

That apart, I'm fine... I'm living happy, the god of wealth smiled down at me last month... Got a side job and a Diwali bonus... Never had a bonus before, it was cool... It helped me meet short ends and the long ones... Lol...

On the literary front, I'm pretty much reading zilch... I'm waiting for a book though... A sequel to the Patrick Rothfuss's "Name of the Wind".... I've seen a cartload of movies... Been buried in a lot of Japanese comics (manga)... One Piece, Naruto, Bleach and the likes... They're interesting, different for a change...


On the advertising front, my stars say it's a time for a change soon... So I'm watching for those winds of change... It's easier to drift in the right winds rather than fight the currents all the time...


Signing off for now...


---

    Get Feed Share on Digg Share on StumbleUpon Share on Delicious
Posted in

0 comments: