Idle Ponderings... Passing Fancies... Lessons Learnt... Second Thoughts... Bursts of Inspiration... Thoughts in Motion...

JAY IN TRANSLATION



A BACKDOOR PASS TO
tH3 DeVioUS aND DiaBOLicAL MiND oF
a SiMpLE CoPYWritER

MAKING WAVES... WITH EVERY WORD... WITH EVERY BREATH...

Posted By Unknown on/at Monday, July 06, 2009


For the past few days I'd been dry out of inspiration.... I guess I overspent it reworking the blog... And we had this branding thing going on at the agency... So, I was pretty much stretched thin between the two... Or should I say steamrolled by number three... A weekend spend with my ever energetic nephew (four years old) and niece, thank god she's only about 8 months old...

So back to the blog, I've tweaked it a little here, a little there... Actually it's more of an overhaul kind of thing... Needed ease of access and appeal working for me... Since I noticed that 'people' actually do take the effort to read this blog, I though what the heck... I need to take an effort to make it a read-o-phillic page...

On to the blog... All the link's are pretty much self explanatory... But if it is a little too obscure for comfort... Just let the cursor hover over the links and ta daa... A brief explanation will pop out... Not exactly pop out, more like appears... As for the other changes, it's all simplistic... For those of who want to contact me... The 'contact' link at the top right end connects you to my 'linkedin' page... That's right no more anonymity... Shame really, I loved the anonymity and the protection of my itsy bitsy little laptop interface... But the internet is a brave new world after all...

I'm usually hesitant about using cut, copy, paste strategies; so, I should give credit where it's due... My blog design is off a template I got from deluxe templates... For all you bloggers who want to spice up their blog... Deluxe templates is the way to go... Of course I threw in a bit of my own feeble attempts at coding...

The result was well... I like it... Hope you do too...

...

    Get Feed Share on Digg Share on StumbleUpon Share on Delicious
Posted in

0 comments: