Idle Ponderings... Passing Fancies... Lessons Learnt... Second Thoughts... Bursts of Inspiration... Thoughts in Motion...

JAY IN TRANSLATION



A BACKDOOR PASS TO
tH3 DeVioUS aND DiaBOLicAL MiND oF
a SiMpLE CoPYWritER

MAKING WAVES... WITH EVERY WORD... WITH EVERY BREATH...

Posted By Unknown on/at Saturday, June 20, 2009

I know I've been a little slow coming up with a post... And this is not so much of a post, so to speak... I've been bogged down with couple of responsibilities... They call for a gargantuan slice of my time... It's virtually left my bank of super power like powers depleted... I think it's because I'm not eating "too" much... Oh, I think I hear my parents rejoicing... If only shedding weight was as easy as bursting a balloon, I wouldn't mind the pin prick at all... As for work, it's so so... Lot of changes to be made in the coming days... I'll be posting another blog within the next 2-3 days...
Until then, cheerio...

...

PS. Thanks Aleko for that offer on French!

    Get Feed Share on Digg Share on StumbleUpon Share on Delicious
Posted in

0 comments: