Idle Ponderings... Passing Fancies... Lessons Learnt... Second Thoughts... Bursts of Inspiration... Thoughts in Motion...

JAY IN TRANSLATION



A BACKDOOR PASS TO
tH3 DeVioUS aND DiaBOLicAL MiND oF
a SiMpLE CoPYWritER

MAKING WAVES... WITH EVERY WORD... WITH EVERY BREATH...

Posted By Unknown on/at Sunday, April 08, 2012




Ladies and Gentlemen, Friends and Fans, Foes and Critics, and everyone in-between...

I am sorry, this blog has gathered dust... I have changed, my outlooks have changed, my views have well... uh... (can I use this word)... Matured...

So, with respect to this whole recycled and refreshed outlook o' mine, I thought it's time to park my ideas else where and lay this blog to rest...

As a sort of memoir, an archive of nostalgia to look back upon...

Within a week or 3, I will update this post with info as to where my new and refreshed set of ramblings will park itself...

Until then, Good morning, Good Afternoon & Good Night...

---

    Get Feed Share on Digg Share on StumbleUpon Share on Delicious
Posted in

0 comments: