Idle Ponderings... Passing Fancies... Lessons Learnt... Second Thoughts... Bursts of Inspiration... Thoughts in Motion...

JAY IN TRANSLATION



A BACKDOOR PASS TO
tH3 DeVioUS aND DiaBOLicAL MiND oF
a SiMpLE CoPYWritER

MAKING WAVES... WITH EVERY WORD... WITH EVERY BREATH...

Posted By Unknown on/at Friday, January 16, 2009

Its been a rather eventful month long period... New Year, Xmas and all... I've learned a long time ago resolutions are a waste if you have to wait till the new years to make them... If at all there are any resolutions to have been made... It was ages ago...

So what else is new, I'm buried in work I believe I've developed no strategies to encounter it with... Sparks of ideas keep blossoming every now and then... And so I manage to pull through just barely... I'm working on a strategy... I'm talking about copywriting of course... Its not so hard to come up with an idea, its just that it's not 'The Idea'...

Anyways a year has gone past, as far as the country goes its not been too good... My sympathies for our democratically handicapped nation... As far as it goes for me, it went pretty decently... All plans are a go, regarding my fantasy for fame, wealth and happiness...

Asides from that I thought about my declaration that personal stuff wouldn't surface on the blog... And I think I've had a change of heart... It's just that some friends and family keeps tabs on the progress of the blog that I feel restricted in my ramblings...

But sometimes its no fun, if you don't take chances... Hell, whats that saying ???

"Shoot first, ask questions later !!!"...

...

    Get Feed Share on Digg Share on StumbleUpon Share on Delicious
Posted in

0 comments: